** Click on the "Holiday Closures" tab to see our upcoming closures **
It is the responsibility of the Next of Kin or other responsible party to notify the MSCA office of the anticipated unveiling date and time. Arrangements for an unveiling must be made with the office at least 3 weeks before the unveiling date to reduce conflicts with other unveilings and to allow for the burial location to be prepared for the unveiling. The construction and delivery of monuments / markers is subject to the Cemetery Rules of MSCA.
The Cemetery Owner bears full responsibility for the correct location, placement and orientation of the monument. MSCA will NOT provide or confirm location for installation to the Monument Maker.
• All granite construction
• No inserts, engraved portraits or attachments of any kind
• No engravings of living things
• No engravings deemed offensive to the community or the Section Organization
• Maximum depth of all headstones shall be: 8” (eight inches)
• Maximum height of headstone: 30” (thirty inches) measured from top of the base
• Maximum width of headstone: Single: 24” (twenty-four inches) / Double: 48” (forty-eight inches)
• Base dimensions: 14” (fourteen inches) thick x 6” (six inches) high from top of foundation
• Base width: Single: 30” (thirty inches) / Double: 54” (fifty-four inches)